Welcome to my  first of many blogs. I appreciate each and everyone of you joining in today. I 'am a radio personality with pqradio1.com.... I have several businesses that I operate but first I' am  a mother. If you get the chance to listen to my show that ive done last week you will just see how a horrible incident has not only left me hopeless...but helpless and confused as well. How does a mother bounce back from finding their child on the floor wanting to commit suicide. How does a mother even began to pick herself up and continue to move forward when she feels all hope is lost? Well I'm that mother. We are strong we gone each and every day telling ourselves that we can make it and that we can get through virtually any and everything but do we really believe it. My world was completely turned upside down and around at the drop of a dime. Its amazing how going to work one morning to the next can change everything. In my blog, its not going to be perfect but I promise it will be real. I have real life issues that I 'am so many of us can relate to. Please don't expect proper punctuation and sometimes even proper english because I promise you it wont be in here. Its just me... Learning and finding my way through as I grow...Understanding that through the God of my understanding all things are possible  I've been told on many occasions that writing is good for the soul...that getting it out helps...My prayer is that my blogging help you get it out as well... I hope you enjoy what you read. If you have any topics that you want me to post my opinions on please feel free to email...drop a messages... I would love to hear from you. Until next time.  Chin up Shoulders back... Confidence lies within focus on it and its yours... Have a wonderful day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



***TheVibetender

Comments

  1. I would love to know your views on the blog above. please comment let me know you are here. if this was helpful for you please comment with a reaction above. I really appreciate the support

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overcome weekend havoc

BELIEVE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL FLAWS AND ALL

MONDAYS BLUES