BELIEVE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL FLAWS AND ALL

I've had so many people today alone tell me how cute I look...that my hair is beautiful...That i'am so confident... Guys let me let you all in on a little secret...you ready??? I SUFFER FROM LOW SELF ESTEEM. I always did... I was always have... I hate my nose.... My arms jiggle and my teeth are finally getting fixed...yes I said finally... My story comes through just like many others it all started when I was a little girl(funny.. that's when it seems to happen right) But I don't ever remember being told I was pretty or beautiful... oh wait as I write I did whenever my mother did my hair. I remember always wanted to wear shoes...y'all I have a thing with heels... It makes noise... People look to see whose coming... it makes you stand taller..your back in a upright position... This brings me to my morning. See I find value with standing in the mirror telling myself that I'm beautiful and strong and healthy and worthy... worthy of whatever the day brings my way...Good... bad...or indifferent... I check myself out yall...seriously every morning before I leave out... I say hey gorgeous....go get em...muah...yes I blow myself a kiss... lol... but I find that in these moments...in those moments... my down moments... it works.... I thank the God of my understanding for creating me just the way iam... I'am learning to deal with my flat nose and my dark eyes... I'am appreciating my little chubbiness when it gets cold outside iam embracing my back-fat and my arm jiggle. But even more than that as a mother I'am telling my daughter (whom I think is perfect by the way because she is mine) That she is the most precious thing on this side of heaven... That she is beautiful and perfect in each and every way... That no matter what she is strong.. and courageous.. and powerful... that she is the next best thing to sliced bread.. no better yet she is what sliced bread wants to be like... I tell her daily that there is NOBODY better than her... Our kids needs to know this.. And that's why I make sure I tell her daily... This is peeling layers off of me as well... I'am that little girl that knows that she can run the world...

****Vibe-tender***


HERE IS A FANTASTIC READ THAT I FOUND WAS JUST FITTING TO WHAT WE WERE DISCUSSING https://www.wellandgood.com/good-advice/how-to-improve-self-confidence/

Be sure guys to join in to my show on Thursday night...  pqradio1.com from 5p.m.-7p.m. The title is is How can one know their worth if they were never told they were worthy???


TODAY BE YOUR POWERFUL...STRONG...BEAUTIFUL SELF... I LOVE YOU!!!!



https://youtu.be/zdHFEkNZM9khttps://www.refinery29.com/en-us/how-to-be-more-confident-self-care

Just found this link this morning and I thought it was absolutely fitting for this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Comments

  1. Awesome. I can relate in so many ways still til this day & it starts young. Sometimes people say things that they don't mean any harm but has that effect anyway. I tell my daughter the same thing how brautiful & deserving of the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it starts when we are young. It's crazy because people think... oh I was just playing...but those things...that playing...that joke for the moment cuts so deep... For one person saying that you have a big nose...it will take 17 people saying that they love it to drown out what that person said... Thank you so much for your loving on your beautiful daughter... And thank you for commenting on this post. I'am glad you found it helpful... Please share this with your friends... I would love their input as well...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overcome weekend havoc

Fom the I SURVIVED SERIES.