Let the foodie go

Many of you don't know but those that do and can tell by the size of my 12 jeans that I absolutely love to eat... like love love... like nothing else matters but a good grub to bust.. What would your favorite meal look like...taste like... what if you didn't have to cook it...what if it was seafood like the absolute best seafood in the world.... LOL(insert crying emoji)

 I had the pleasure of going to heaven on my show. As I received the best food money can by from a young man who can cook his behind off.. I mean smack ya momma cook... I mean shut up while iam eating cook... * I will have to dig back in my pictures to show you guys... It was so good yall... I'm talking chicken breast that was so flavorful(not everyone can make chicken breast) And he killed it.

Being able to speak with Mr. Charlie you can hear his passion for food come to life as he spoke about learning and watching his family who owned a restaurant here in West Philadelphia. He spoke about how he loves cooking for the people. And just by the plate of food that I received alone. Man oh Man yall it was the best.(picture coming soon)

Mr. Charlie has something called the #baetray that is taking Philadelphia by storm(see picture below) It is a seafood platter that caters to your number one hearts desire. Its fresh... Its appealing... It's good and it can come for you or your and your significant other. The #Baetray adds a healthy mix to your seafood options. Definitely guaranteed to savor your taste buds. Do me a favor please check hi out on instagram and also on f.b. Be sure to tell him that the "vibetender" sent you. For all of your  foodie needs. Hit him up...

Don't feel like cooking today... It's o.k. Hit up Bae Tray USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I would personally love to thank Charle Cook It Write LLC for the amazing food and wish you nothing but success today...tomorrow...and forever more....





 
 
Such a Great Guest on the show I really appreciate it
 
 
Changed Val The "Vibetender"
Every Thursday night on pqradio1.comlive



Comments

  1. Thank You Very Much For Having Me On Your Show #TheVspot
    It was my pleasure to get the platter over to you.
    Next stop will be the #BaeTray����
    For All Inquires
    Contact
    Toll Free����☎️1️⃣➖4️⃣8️⃣4️⃣➖2️⃣3️⃣8️⃣➖0️⃣8️⃣8️⃣1️⃣
    www.CharlieCookItWrights.com
    Instagram #BaeTray����
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BELIEVE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL FLAWS AND ALL

Overcome weekend havoc

Fom the I SURVIVED SERIES.