FREE OR NAW?????

                                                                              
                                                                                 


So everyone whom knows me and now that you are my family you guysas well just know how much I completely obsess over this family... Over jack(awww jack ) He is like America's man of men right... He's like every princess fantasy of what their prince would be....every mother's you are so right for my daughter... and every badboys nightmare... On last nights show we all witnessed more into the lives of Rebecca and Jack... My heart literally crushed when he drove up and saw that guy at her door with better flowers and a better suit on...lol I'am just saying... im just saying... So anyway on last nights show there was a lot going on(Check out my you-tube channel and subscribehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmptqA6oy6-7vonMEJ4yjw for my feedback...

My question is or maybe its not a question or maybe it is.. Ladies could you honestly see yourself going on another date with someone who did not have the funds to supply everything you wanted on that date... What makes a date a good date... What is your criteria when dating someone.. Now lets take this into consideration. She knew nothing about this man. Met him singing...ladies how many of you can honestly say that you met someone and instantly you wanted to find out more about them? What factors do we take in when considering rather or not we will even give a Man/Woman the time of day from the beginning
  1. Clothing
  2. Hair
  3. The way he/she smells
Are you up to doing some free dates. Does getting coffee and just talking to exist??. Here in philly and i'am sure in many other places there are so many things that you can do that does not cost a dime.. and enjoy it... I've been to Penn's Landing once...walked around..talked...got ice cream... it was so beautiful...

 
 
Another great idea is the splash bus... You can hop on and off of this bus and it takes you to certain places around Philadelphia(kinda tourish but still very  fun
 
 
 
 
And even on Pintrest...they have such a huge variety of things to do that are cheap and even free on dates https://www.pinterest.com/explore/free-date-ideas
 

 
 I enjoy pintrest. I've found so many amazing things out there to do and create. Check these out and let me know what you think
 
I have to say since being single.. I now enjoy free dates more than ever.. Or those that does not cost a lot... heck ill even go dutch...lol... no commitment just a nice time...
 
Have you ever been on a free-date... Tell me how did it go(material may be used for future show topics...names will not be included) I would lover to hear from you all... 
 
 
***Vibetender***
 
Changed Val The "Vibetender"
Every Thursday night on pqradio1.comlive
 
 
 
 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overcome weekend havoc

BELIEVE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL FLAWS AND ALL

MONDAYS BLUES