Fom the I SURVIVED SERIES.

If you follow my blog...my show...and my thoughts you know all about my story... Many people don't undertand why I tell my story so much. Because we have faces survivors have faces... they are everyday people who overcome so much more that anyone can imagine. I had the chance to sit down and meet with this beauty in a different type of way.. I was invited to a party by a mutual friend who was going to support his friend. What started out as a vision board party led to so much more than I ever intended it to. I was blessed trememdously to hear how she is overcoming her battle and how she is now thriving. Depression and anxiety is soo real... Many times we feel like we have no where to go and no one to turn to so we close ourselves in and pray that it will be o.k.

Who is your outlet? Do you have one.??? Many of us don't. We don't have anyone that we can turn to(especially us mothers) Her story of surviving in the midst of really touched me It inspired me to keep on going in spite of no matter what. It taught me that no matter what.. failure is not a option. I know a lot of you may not understand her story but there can be so many or us that can relate to exactly what she spoke about. What are you ways of coping and dealing with stress? what is your outlet and how do you push through. We all have different ways that we cope... but in spite of know that you are not alone. Know that no matter what someone has your back. And understand that you are a survivor... you can and you will survive.





 
it was pure joy to have you on the show 



Changed Val The "Vibetender"
Every Thursday night on pqradio1.comlive



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for having me!! It was a pleasure and hopefully my story helped someone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overcome weekend havoc

BELIEVE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL FLAWS AND ALL