The Art of Beauty


Yesterday I had a amazing time just being able to be in the presence of such a amazing spirt. I did a interview on my show www.pqradio1.comlive/thevspot and when i tell you guys it was the absolute best. There is something about being around positive energy and creative flow that just puts me in a mood for candles and Erykah Badu. I got to vibe with Keisha "I make everything beautiful" Whatley... and when I tell yall it was the absolute best ever. I will post the link below to the show( it was recorded live via facebook)  The time and energy that was put forth in creating these amazing photos. And to hear the thought process into each photo... So guys below are some of the images that were created by this wonderful spirit. I encourage you to check out her website for all of the items that she has for purchase. Take a look at her snapshots that shows her actually creating some of these amazing portraits. and with beyond a doubt support her guys.




Alright let's discuss this baby. What do you see when you look at it. What comes to mind? I absolutely love the colors. and when I think of Erykah Badu. I think of queenmotherearth. yes one word (lol) but seriously.. Tell me what you see. Lets discuss this for a second.(there is a comments section below for you to post what you see)
I have always loved the arts and all that it beings. I guess its the creative side inside of me. I cannot paint or draw but I have the ability to create in many other ways. What do you have that you think may set you apart from everyone else? We all have them. HAve you tapped into your inner power yet? I know I have not there is so much more to it. But each and every day I embrace the newness of what is to come my way. 
 





Now to see this baby here in person my goodness. Anyone who has saw this movie or if your a little bit of a Marvel comic you know exactly the excitement that was created over this piece here. Let take a look and tell me what you see. I honestly love everything about this photo.  wow wow wee...


Alright yall lets take a moment to just stare at this beautiful photo below. Now I wont say anything about this one. I need each and everyone of you to friend me on f.b. check out the interview, and hear the concept and thought pattern when creating this idea. 




All of these items are for purchase on the website. and Don't forget to like and share this blog with all of your friends. although some call it a blog I just call it my mental release. I appreciate you all for coming in to vibe with me today.



A very special thank you to Kiesha"I make everything beautiful Whately"
Click the link above for purchasing information and to find out about incredible sales that are going forth this November

*** For your listening pleasure https://youtu.be/RxcGhl-fQd0



Changed Val The "Vibetender"
Every Thursday night on pqradio1.comlive




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overcome weekend havoc

BELIEVE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL FLAWS AND ALL

MONDAYS BLUES